THE CENTRE OF TRAINING FIRMS: TASKS
The Albanian Centre of Training Firms was set up in September 2004 and since then it has been functioning.
The aim of the activity of the Centre is facilitating and coordinating work at Training Firms, offering them different services such as:
- Banking Service, which facilitates all firms' procedures of payment circulation and regulates relationships among them. At the same time the bank puts at the disposal of the firms credits, interests of assets and liabilities, considering them as real banks.
- Trade bookkeeping of the Training Firms.
- Social Insurance Service. At the respective branch of Insurance all firms deposit their obligatory contributions and it is this branch, which carries out for the firms' reckoning all necessary payments of insurance.
- Water Supply, Telecom and Electricity Supply System.
- Corresponding Firm Service, which has as its own objective selling goods and services not offered by other firms, or buying the surplus of the goods in stock in special firms.
- The Service of the Finance Department, where all firms deposit taxes according to a tax system, which is applicable to all firms.